We do not require registration in order for you to browse our site or purchase our services.
Urbanly DIVA Inc. may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective per date noted at the bottom.
What we Collect and How it is Used
- Information You Voluntarily Submit on the Website: We may collect personal information when you use our services, such as your name and email address. This may occur when you submit a contact us form, submit a comment on a blog post, or subscribe to our newsletter.
- Information We Collect from Others/Third Party Partners or Vendors: We may receive information about you from other sources. For example, if you use a third-party software through the site, such as a scheduling application, they may transfer information to us for fulfillment, etc.
- Automatically-Collected and Stored Information: We automatically collect certain information about you and the device with which you access the Website. When you use the Website, the information we collect may include your IP address, operating system type, browsers type, domain names, referring website, pages you viewed, access time, and the dates/times when you accessed the Website. We may also collect information about actions you take when using the Website, such as links clicked.
- Cookies: We may process information using cookies. A cookie is a small data file that we download to your computer containing information about you to facilitate interaction with our site and services. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. We may use both session cookies, which expire when you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which stay on your browser until deleted. If you reject the cookie, you may still use our site.
Use of Your Information
We may use the information collected in the following ways:
- To operate and maintain the Website;
- To send you promotional information, such as newsletters, surveys, and marketing material. Each email promotion will provide information on how to opt-out of future mailings;
- To send administrative communications, such as administrative emails, confirmation emails, technical notices, updates on policies, or security alerts;
- To respond to comments or inquires;
- To provide you with user support;
- To track and measure advertising on the Website;
- To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorized or illegal activity.
Sensitive Personal Information
Your Rights Related to Your Personal Information
- Opt-out: You may opt-out of future email communications by following the unsubscribed links in our emails. You may also notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be removed from our mailing list.
- Access: You may access the personal information we have about you by submitting a request to email@example.com.
- Amend/Change: You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to amend or update your personal information. You may also re-subscribe and update your subscription profile to update your personal information.
- Forget: In certain situations, you may request that we erase or forget your personal data. To do so, please submit a request to email@example.com.
- Please note that we may need to retain certain information for record-keeping purposes or when required by law.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Specific Third Party Use
Additionally, Urbanly DIVA Inc. may use third-party service providers to service various aspects of the Website. Each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information is subject to their respective privacy policies. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of those sites you choose to link to from Urbanly DIVA Inc. before providing your personal information to them so that you can understand how those unaffiliated sites collect, use and share your information. Urbanly DIVA Inc. currently uses the following third-party service providers:
- Google Analytics – this service tracks Website usage and provides information such as referring websites and user actions on the Website. Google Analytics may capture your IP address, but no other personal information is captured by Google Analytics.
- Active Campaign – this service is used for delivery of email updates and newsletters. We store your name and email address, and rarely telephone number, for purposes of delivering such communications.
- Acuity Scheduling – this service is used to schedule appointments and may collect your contact information.
At this time, your personal information is not shared with any other third-party applications. This list may be amended from time to time in the Company’s sole discretion.
From time to time, we may use anonymous data, which does not identify you alone, or when combined with data from other parties. This type of anonymous data may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. Examples of this anonymous data may include analytics or information collected from cookies.
Publicly Visible Information
If you leave a comment on the Website, certain information may be publicly visible.
Advertising on UrbanlyDIVA.com
- Newsletters: On the Website, you may subscribe to our newsletter, which may be used for advertising purposes. All newsletters sent may contain tracking pixels. The pixel is embedded in emails and allows the analysis of the success of online marketing campaigns. Because of these tracking pixels, we may see if and when you open and email and which links within the email you click. Also, this allows the Website to adapt the content of future newsletters to interests of the user. The behavior will not be passed on to third parties without prior consent from you via opt-in.
Children Under Sixteen
Urbanly DIVA Inc. does not intentionally target our site or our services to children, and Urbanly DIVA Inc. will not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of sixteen. If a parent or guardian believes that the Website has personally identifiable information of a child under the age of sixteen (16) in its database, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Use of Information
Urbanly DIVA Inc. collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and to deliver the services that you have requested. Urbanly DIVA Inc. uses your personal information to fulfill your requests for services, to improve our services, to customize the advertising and content you see, and to contact you. Urbanly DIVA Inc. uses anonymous information, such as that pertaining to web pages viewed, to analyze trends, to track user’s movements, to provide a better website experience and to gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. Urbanly DIVA Inc. and its affiliates do not use this data in a manner that would identify you personally. Your comments and any other information you make available in public areas of our website likely will be seen by people and organizations not related to or controlled by Urbanly DIVA Inc. Urbanly DIVA Inc. may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or new potential services or products that may be offered.
Urbanly DIVA Inc. may occasionally update this policy to reflect Company and consumer feedback. Urbanly DIVA Inc. encourages you to periodically review this policy for changes and to be informed of how Urbanly DIVA Inc. is protecting your information.
Questions and Suggestions